FUNCTION OWNER’S TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Dear Function Owner,
Welcome to Huzzah,
Our purpose is to act as an intermediary between the retailers and your function’s guests in the process of gift selection and purchase. We do not charge for registering you, your function, the approved gift list and the guest list on our App. We would like to draw your attention to the following information and conditions: –
- On registration of your function on our app, we will issue you with a complimentary ‘boost’ which is an indication, you use as a gift preference, which will be posted next to the gift on your gift list. This complimentary boost is a “once off” boost for the function; the gift boosted cannot be redeemed nor transferred.
- You may, for a small admin charge, disclosed in our app, purchase additional boosts for the same or other gifts on your gift list. Additional boosts are debited by us and paid by you on the activation of the additional boosts on the App.
- You may purchase a stock of boosts for use in future functions dealt with on the App and to top up the boosts on an existing function. You pay the admin charge as each extra boost is activated on the App.
- Payments for boosts are non-refundable and the boosts are non-transferable which are made through PayGate.
Welcome to Huzzah,
You are a guest on the guest and gift list of a function registered on the App. We as an intermediary between you and the recommended retailers, make an offer to you to acquire a voucher which earns you a discount on the price of the gift on the gift list, on the following conditions: -
- The voucher is obtained from us for an administration charge per voucher at the rate disclosed on the App as at time of the issue of the voucher. We will issue the voucher to you digitally on payment of the administration charge. The voucher must be redeemed at the retailer where the purchase is made. The voucher is valid until close of business on the seventh day after the event. If it expires, there is no refund of the admin charge.
- The voucher is personal to you and is only for the purchase of the specified item from the specified retailer on the voucher. However, by arrangement with the retailer you may be able to use the voucher for an alternative gift if the retailer is out of stock.
- The prices of gifts are given to us by the retailer. We are not liable to you should a retailer make a change to the published price. We bear no responsibility to you for any claims arising from the sale made to you by the retailer.
- We refer you to our Protection of Personal Information Policy published on the App. Subject to compliance with the policy, you agree that we neither accept nor bear any liability for any loss you may suffer arising from your personal information used in the app by us.
- We reserve the right to amend these conditions with effect from the date that the amendment is posted on the App. The amendments will apply to function registrations which take place after the date of first publication of the amendments.
Users Terms and Conditions
- Detailed description of goods and/or services
- Huzzah (Pty) Ltd (hereafter referred to as “Huzzah” provides the service of managing an App which links event owners, guests and retailers to improve the selection and purchase of gifts.
- Delivery policy
- The services are delivered via the App on activation by interested parties and paid for against delivery of the services at the rate displayed from time to time on the App.
- Export restriction
- The offering on this website is available to South African clients only.
- Return and Refunds policy
- The services are not returnable, nor are the payments refundable. Huzzah does not sell goods. These are purchased by the guest from, and payment made to the retailer. Please see the retailer’s refund policy.
- Huzzah shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, "personal information" shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from: http://www.polity.org.za/attachment.php?aa_id=3569.
- Payment options accepted
- Payment may be made via Visa and MasterCard.
- Card acquiring and security
- Card transactions will be acquired for Huzzah via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
- Customer details separate from card details
- Customer details will be stored by Huzzah separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
- Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency
- The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
- Huzzah takes responsibility for the fulfilment of all its contractual obligations to the users of its App.
- Country of domicile
- This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Huzzah chooses as its domicilium citandi, the address referred to in point 23 below for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature.
- Huzzah may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
- Company information
- This website is owned by Huzzah (Pty) Ltd based in South Africa trading as Huzzah (Pty) Ltd and with registration number 2021/458953/07 and Directors are Mark Steele and Nicola Steele.
- Huzzah (Pty) Ltd contact details
- Company Physical Address:
- 10 Bushy Grove, Freeland Park, Scottburgh, 4180, KZN, South Africa.
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +27 (79) 643 3776